SALE PRICING IS FOR INSTOCK UNITS ONLY
With roaring power and agile maneuverability, the compact Scag Tiger Cat II® is a force all its own. Where productivity is essential, the Tiger Cat II delivers with ease, capable of handling more than 24 acres per day.
Powerful engines and a tough dual pump and wheel motor drive system ensure dependable performance, year after year. Equipped with a Velocity Plus™ cutter deck, this mower will tame the tallest grass and leave it looking smooth and professionally manicured.
A full-body welded steel frame will not yield to tough terrain, while the low center-of-gravity keeps the Tiger Cat II stable. The replaceable front caster extension protects the main frame against impact damage and features tapered roller bearings in the caster yoke pivots for long, dependable life.
Comfort is maximized with either an adjustable suspension seat. Adjustable steering levers, arm rests and a big foot platform reduce operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual 12cc Hydro-Gear hydraulic pumps and large capacity Parker wheel motors for reliable, zero turn maneuverability.
- Up to 12 MPH forward and 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum.
- Ogura GT3.5 PTO clutch brake has 250 ft. lbs. of torque for easy blade engagements and solid holding power in heavy cutting conditions. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- Compact mower size enables you to take the Tiger Cat II into tight places. The Tiger Cat II occupies less space on your trailer without sacrificing performance.
- Choose a 48", 52" or 61" Velocity Plus™ cutter deck. Match that with a Kawasaki FX series, Kawasaki FT, Kohler Command Pro, or Kohler EFI.
- Tri-Plate cutter deck top is incredibly strong. .485" deck top thickness from three separate layers of steel (7ga., 10ga, and 11ga.)
- Heavy-duty, fully-welded tubular steel frame provides a solid foundation for years of reliable service; replaceable front caster wheel weldment.
- Torsion spring suspension seat adjusts to operator’s weight to provide superior comfort. Seat features full padding, forward/rearward adjustment, high back, adjustable armrests and adjustable back angle.
- 4-point rubber iso-mount system under the seat absorbs front-to-back and side-to-side energy to soften the bumps and provide an incredibly comfortable ride.
- Dual fuel tanks (9.5 gallons total) keep you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tanks feature extra large, angled filler necks for easy filling. Molded-in cup holder allows for added operator convenience and comfort. Built-in fuel gauge.
- Aluminized engine exhaust reduces back pressure, increases performance, and lasts longer than conventional steel construction.
- 12cc hydraulic pumps equipped with cooling fans provide smooth and reliable power. Built in pressure relief valves reduce internal pressure spikes and add to hydraulic component life.
- Standard equipment auxiliary canister air filter system on most Tiger Cat II's. This provides increased service intervals and longer engine life.
- The foot plate area is extra-large for improved operator comfort and easier mounting and dismounting of the mower. Flip-up foot platform features an auto-latch
- The Scag "Simply the Best" commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- Spring-loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- "Split-Steel" pulleys are used on load-carrying areas like the cutter deck spindles and pump drive systems. Split steel pulleys are stronger than cast-iron or stamped pulley designs. Our pulleys are strong for long life and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheels and in the caster pivots for durability and reduced maintenance. These bearings can handle a 50% larger load than standard ball bearings. They are well suited to handle the daily pounding the front caster wheels receive.
- Standard-style steering controls are ergonomically-shaped and padded for easy control and maximum operator comfort.
- Multi-point steering dampers are designed and located for smooth operation and minimal fatigue. Mount the dampers in one of three mounting locations for a customized feel.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient adjustable foot pedal and top access cutting height selector. Wide range of adjustment from 1" to 5" in 1/4" increments.
- Four corner deck adjustment allows for easy in-the-field deck leveling adjustment.
- High-strength cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable, top-notch performance day in and day out.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Large drive tires ensure solid traction and easy curb climbing. Large pneumatic front caster tires for a smoother ride.
- Interlocked parking brake system prevents movement while trailering or when parked on inclines. The mower cannot be driven when the brake is applied. This prevents premature brake wear.
- Operator friendly instrument panel located just to the left of the operator. It includes Tiger Eye: Advanced On-Board Monitoring System, ignition switch, mower engagement switch, and separate choke and throttle controls.
- 12V accessory plug allows charging of the phone and other small accessories.
- User-friendly design allows quick access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance.
- Engine oil drain makes maintenance clean and easy.
- Replaceable trim side wear pad on the cutter deck helps protect landscape and the edge of the cutter deck from wear and tear.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring, sealed fuses and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for dependable service.
- Foldable Rollover Protection System (ROPS) is standard equipment and easily fits into enclosed trailers. ROPS provides additional operator safety. Retractable seatbelts for added convenience.
- There are many productive accessories for the Tiger Cat II like the Tiger Striping kit, the 16 bushel spindle driven grass catcher, the 12 bushel dump-from-the-seat catcher system, and many more.
- *Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.